Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Health Insurance Hong Kong How Long Can I Bring My Parents & Sister To US From Hong Kong?

How long can I bring my parents & sister to US from Hong Kong? - health insurance hong kong

I am a citizen of the United States, and I would bring my parents and my sister (in fact, more than 30 years) of the United States from Hong Kong. ...
Submitting a) if I and the children? United States or Hong Kong?
b) the waiting period? I know that parents should be faster.
c) if his health is not good, such as cancer, heart failure, diseases of the brain. They are good and come? How will the insurance company in Philadelphia?
Thank you for your reply.

2 comments:

George L said...

If you are currently living in the United States, you need the I-130 immigrant visa petitions in the United States file from the USCIS. Parental demands will undoubtedly be much faster than would be immediate relative petitions. However, once submitted the petition, the USCIS at least six months for treatment, then transferred to the National Visa Center for further treatment. NVC contacts you a statement of support and a fee to process applications that process is usually several months before search is sent to the Consulate in Hong Kong. But the demand for his sister in the family preference category F4, not valid for 11 years, so that some time will be up contacts CNV that one, unfortunately. if their parents' health is low and is likely to need care in the United States must demonstrate the ability, as you will be able, will supply them. If you can not, their application may be temporarily denied until their financial capabilities, can prove to cope with the situation, thetion. I do not sell insurance, so I can not answer the last question. I suggest you look around, because you have time before you need it.

helo pilot cfi said...

You need your embassy or U.S. consulate in Hong Kong or the family in America USCIS Form I130 based its approval of a long process to comply with the 3 to 5 years, you must undergo a physical health may file the doctor to see if it is all based on the results of the review of health insurance very expensive, one reason why many Americans do not care much time have YouCan www.usc able to travel. gov.com Treatment remember exact dates liaison officers visa appointments, forms of presentation will give I130

Post a Comment