Friday, February 26, 2010

Best Place To Buy Malibu Pilates Some Problems In Some Missions Of GTA VICE CITY (GRAND THEFT AUTO)?

Some Problems in some missions of GTA VICE CITY (GRAND THEFT AUTO)? - best place to buy malibu pilates

I have problems in five missions of GTA Vice City. Please numbering and in the same order, give me your best tips and tricks for completing missions. Please help me, even though at least one or two. I promise to give the best answer to all 5 stars. The problems described here --

1. You tell me how I can complete missions for Sunshine Autos (car dealership). I mean, I'm into the underground pink spot, but can not find the phase of the race at all. Please tell me exactly how to get to the stadium and the shape of the race.

2. In the second mission of the Malibu Club, where I must go to Ammu-Nation and get advice cartoons and scoring 60 points to go for the mission. I can not score more than 32 or 33 I try to fire BUT can not reach my goal. Please give me some advice to solve this task.

3. My third problem is the mission of the film company, where I take a plane and if, if ... But I can not administer the plan (or perhaps) a helicopter. Can you tell me how to manage or operate, and what in real life? (I guess that can not be used on Earth. I saw it then)

4. My fourth problem is the mission of buildings in the vicinity. The name of this mission is Demolition Man, I understand that I need four bombs in some places by helicopter place. But please tell me how to direct or control of the helicopter and how I can bombs.

5. Tell me, where is the feeling that I can buy and play the missions. Please tell me exactly where he is.

These are my problems. Please share your experience with the mission and how to me as a member of Yahoo Answers and try to get the necessary advice, because I like games like me.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment